Fundamentals of Supervision
In this class, students will learn to:
- Examine the roles, responsibilities, and tasks of the supervisor's job.
- Learn strengths and needed areas of improvement through a self-assessment of supervisory skills.
- Distinguish between supervisor as boss and supervisor as team leader.
- Learn the most common mistakes made by a supervisor and how to correct them.
- Identify how the local government environment impacts the supervisor’s job.
A required Roads Scholar Level II course.
Instructor: Emily WilderSchedule an on-demand class by contacting email@example.com
Select A Session
|11/7/2022||Fundamentals of Supervision||Wichita||View Session|